Phoenix Prodigy Consulting Firm LLC specializes in financial consulting, management consulting, and mortgage approval assistance. We offer credit education, mentorship, and business consulting services. Committed to your journey to financial independence to relinquish the confidence into yourself, dependents and lifestyle.
The bad credit situation needs to be resolved on time to regain a good credit score, and it could be achieved with proper rules.
1. We will Inspect and look for the inconsistency of the credit report. We will make sure that there are no mistakes and wrong information in the reporter.
2. In case we find some inaccuracies, we will report them immediately to the listed creditor and have them make corrections as soon as possible.
We will also analyze your positive credit and explain how to optimize your report using techniques for paying bills and opening or closing credit.
✓ Credit Education
✓ Building Credit
✓ Starting Business
✓ Restructuring Business
✓ Registered Agent
What are some common errors on credit reports?
The A LIST- Start here
• Names- Is your name listed correctly or are multiple names present?
• Is your address accurate and up to date?
• Are items listed properly or missing?
• Manner of Payment- This one is a little difficult to start looking for at first, but we have tips and private social media groups guide you through it – MOP Mistakes
• Do you not recognize an account/ is the account even yours?
What We Can Offer You
LIFETIME CREDIT MENTORING
We’ll guide your financial decisions during and after the repair process
Write To Agencies
We will then write to each of the 3 credit agencies (Transunion, Experian and Equifax) as well as the actual creditors directly. The letters will include disputes, appeals, validation requests and goodwill interventions intended to improve your credit score.
As we offer an unlimited service, we get our clients to their goals of improving their credit score a lot faster than our competitors.
Keep in mind we will be doing this for all of the inaccurate items on your reports right from the start. Also, you can log into our client portal and check your progress report, which will show you when letters have been sent out and when to expect responses from the credit agencies/creditors/furnishers in your mailbox.
Review Your Credit File
We’ll analyze your credit report. We’ll be looking for questionable items like collections, charge-offs, tax liens, judgments and late payments that may be hurting your score.
Repeat The Process
We will analyze the inaccurate items not yet removed and generate new letters addressing them again. We will continue to fight for you until you are happy with the number of corrections on your credit report.